Monday, September 24, 2007

Something Cheerful

I've been having a rough day. I was in a daze all morning, and by my second class, I'd made the decision to skip my last class of the day. It's not terribly important that I missed it, since everything on the test comes from the text book rather than lecture. I am feeling much better now, but I have to keep reminding myself of the blessings in my life. It's hard to change my focus from what I don't have to what I do have, but Zee makes it easier. She had her second dental appointment today, and according to the dentist, her teeth are beautiful. That's what I like to hear! She did wonderfully and got a toy alligator for her good behavior. The alligator promptly broke, but no worries because she had her back up purple frog (which happens to be her good behavior toy from her first dental visit). Also, I needed to buy another pair of black flip flops today, since Moose had eaten mine over the weekend. If you look at my profile, you'll see that I basically live in black flip flops, so this was devastating. Okay, maybe not devastating, but it was sad. I thought I'd never find another pair this late in the year, and yes, I do wear them through the winter, freezing weather and all. Fortunately for me, I not only found a pair of black flip flops, but I found the perfect black flip flops! And they had them in brown as well, which is a bit of a departure from the norm for me, but since they're so perfect, I had to snatch up another pair. And if that weren't awesome enough, they were on super clearance! So I'm happy with that.

I was going to write about something else and post pictures, but I think I'll save that for another day, since I'm having trouble getting the pictures on here today.

0 comments: