Sunday, July 8, 2007

I love J!

Oh, I feel so much better today. I don't know what got into me the other day, but I'm glad I'm over it. Zee must have gotten the "woe is me" bug, unfortunatley, as she's been whiney all morning. I finally had to put her down for her nap an hour early. But she curled right up and fell asleep without another word (or whine), so I imagine it's what she needed. J has the day off, and I don't have school, so it's nice to actually see my husband for more than a few minutes a day. He's really cute! He's lying on the couch watching television, but he has his "thinking" face on. He gets it everytime he's reading, but this is the first time I've noticed it while watching TV. He kind of raises his eyebrows and has a little frown, and he tucks his chin in. It's hard to explain, maybe I should try taking a picture. He gets annoyed when I watch him, though. He calls it "petri-dishing", and he really doesn't like it. I just love to look at my husband. He fascinates me to no end. I love him so much.

0 comments: