It seems that I can't agree with myself on this one. It goes in phases...one where I prefer sewing over knitting and vice versa. Maybe it has to do with the seasons? This fall has me knitting more than I've ever knit before. I'm making hats, hats, and more hats! For friends and for my own little lovelies. But while I'm camped out on the couch in front of some blah television show, knitting and purling, I wish I were down stairs getting more acquainted with my sewing machine. If only there were more time in the day....
I have so many more projects than I have time:
1. Hat for a little friend
2. Hat for another little friend
3. Baby quilt
4. Pillowcase for Mae (I know this sounds simple, but I'm doing something a little more elaborate!)
4. Waldorf doll for Zee...I finished Mae's earlier this year. Thank goodness for foresight!
5. Hat for myself
6. Clothing to make for Zee from our new book
7. Doll house to put together...hopefully in time for Christmas!
8. Zee's quilt...that I started two years ago....
So yeah, quite a lot of stuff, and most of those projects need to be done by Christmas. So with that list looming over me, I'm off to start work on one of those projects! I will try to post pictures as I go about finishing my list.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
To knit or to sew?
Posted by Misty at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment